Mango Crème Brûlée
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooling time: 2 hours
|Ingredient for Mango Crème Brûlée|
1 sweet mango
100g Low fat Mascarpone Cheese
100g Low fat Greek style Yogurt
1/2-teaspoon ground ginger
½-teaspoon grated rind of lime
½-teaspoon limejuice 6 teaspoon sager
Peel the mango, slice it and throw the stone. Chop the fruit
- Beat mascarpone cheese with yogurt. Fold in ginger, lime rind, limejuice and 4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Fold in the chopped mango.
- Divide in 2 ramekins and level off the tops.
- Chill for 2 hours
- Sprinkle rest of the sugar over top of each ramekin covering the creamy mixture.
- Place under hot grill for 2/3 mins. Time will vary depending on oven. So it might take longer. Just keep until sugar melts and browned
- Let cool and the chill until needed mngo
This dessert should be eaten on the same day made