Mango Crème Brûlée
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooling time: 2 hours
|Ingredient for Mango Crème Brûlée|
Peel the mango, slice it and throw the stone. Chop the fruit
- Beat mascarpone cheese with yogurt. Fold in ginger, lime rind, limejuice and 4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Fold in the chopped mango.
- Divide in 2 ramekins and level off the tops.
- Chill for 2 hours
- Sprinkle rest of the sugar over top of each ramekin covering the creamy mixture.
- Place under hot grill for 2/3 mins. Time will vary depending on oven. So it might take longer. Just keep until sugar melts and browned
- Let cool and the chill until needed mngo