January 9, 2013
Honey Mustard Chicken Meatball Pasta
This is what I had for my dinner today. Honey Mustard Chicken Meatball Pasta a dinner made easy idea. And it never fails. I am going to carry it in my lunch box tomorrow too. Two work taken care off. Check! Updating blog. Check. Need to sleep. Uncheck.
Here is the recipe……………………before I go zzzzzzzzzzzz
By the way, mostly I cook by ‘andaaz ‘that is without any measure. So be innovative and add as per your likings!
10- Chicken meatball cut in to halve (today I used store bought one. However, you can make them at home too, which is much healthier then packed one. And very easy to make. How to make meatball? Have a look here Chicken Meat Ball
200g farfalle (bow tie paste) or any other shaped pasta
2-tablespoon whole grain mustard
3-tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
½-brown onion cut
2-sping onion with green cut
1-tomato diced and deseeded
1- Small cup low fat milk
Salt and pepper as per taste
Honey Mustard Sauce :
1. If you made your meatball at home then they are cooked already. Therefore, you do not need the step 2 and 3.
2. Otherwise, fry the meatball. I did not fry them in oil. Instead, I defrosted them first and then just put them on a non-stick frying pan over low heat. The store meatballs usually have lot of oil. Soon you will see that oil have started to come out and meatballs are being fried in their own oil.
3. Cover them so that they properly cook and turn brown
4. When the meatballs are cooked, add brown onion and spring onion and tomato and greens and fry for 5 mins
5. Add low fat mayonnaise, mustard and milk cook until gravy is thick
6. Add salt and pepper. So the sauce is ready
For the final product …….
7. Meanwhile, boil water and add salt and oil
8. Add the paste and boil them until al dente
9. Drain water and cool under running water
10. Add the pasta in the sauce
Voila , your pasta is ready!
Now I can go to sleep. By the way, please visit my facebook fan page Pet Pujo and Adda and do not forget to click ‘like’. Also please follow me at my blog